Mimi's Favourite Banana Cupcakes this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mimi's favourite banana cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mimi's Favourite Banana Cupcakes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mimi's Favourite Banana Cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mimi's favourite banana cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mimi's Favourite Banana Cupcakes:
- Take 125 g of Sugar (Mitr Phol).
- Prepare 200 g of Eggs or 4 of Size 3 eggs.
- Get 10 g of SP (UFM) - this is a cake emulsifier.
- Get 130 g of Cake flour (Royal Fan).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 75 g of Unsalted butter; melted (Allowrie).
- Get 50 g of Evaporated milk (Falcon).
- Make ready 100 g of Banana.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Banana essence.
Instructions to make Mimi's Favourite Banana Cupcakes:
- Beat "sugar" and "eggs" and "SP" together lightly.
- Sift "cake flour" and "baking powder".
- Mix (1) and (2) together; Start beat then lightly and beat using high speed for 5 minutes until fluffy white.
- Add "melted unsalted butter" and "evaporated milk" and "banana" and "banana essence" and mix with (3) until smooth.
- Beat at low speed for 1 minute before baking.
- Pour into cupcake trays.
- Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mimi's favourite banana cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mimi's Favourite Banana Cupcakes Recipe Video: