Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork scaloppini with olives in red wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pork scaloppini with olives in red wine sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce:
- Get 5 tbsp of capers, drained and patted dry.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of flour.
- Get 8 each of pork scaloppini or thin boneless pork chop.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 each of Rosemary sprigs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry red wine.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- Take 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, cubed.
- Make ready 8 oz of Kalamata olives drained, pitted, and halved.
Instructions to make Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce:
- to fry capers: drain and dry well. in a small deep pan heat vegetable oil until about 400°F. carefully drop capers into oil for about 30 seconds. transfer to clean paper towel and let cool until ready to use. this can be done up to one hour in advance..
- Dredge the scaloppini in flour shaking of any excess..
- heat olive oil and rosemary in a 12 inch skillet over high heat until oil smokes. add four scaloppini and cook two minutes on one side and thirty seconds on the other. repeat with remaining scaloppini..
- when all are fried, return first four to pan and deglaze with red wine and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and add olives. Cook for about two minutes. Transfer scaloppini to serving platter..
- Add butter to pan juices and cook until sauce reduces and becomes shiny, about two minutes. pour sauce over scaloppini , sprinkle with capers and serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork scaloppini with olives in red wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pork Scaloppini with Olives In Red Wine Sauce Recipe Video: