Strawberry and Rose Wine Jellies "Awen" this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, strawberry and rose wine jellies "awen". One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry and Rose Wine Jellies "Awen" is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry and Rose Wine Jellies "Awen" is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry and rose wine jellies "awen" using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry and Rose Wine Jellies "Awen":
- Make ready 1 of bottle ( 75cl) rosé wine.
- Get 10 of leaves gelatine or2 sachets gelatine powder.
- Make ready 115 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of crème de frais( strawberry liqueur).
- Get 225 grams of strawberries, hulled and halved.
- Make ready 1 small of amount strawberry leaves and flowers.
Steps to make Strawberry and Rose Wine Jellies "Awen":
- Pour half of the rosé wine into a large saucepan and either push the leaves of gelatine into the wine one by one or sprinkle the powdered gelatine over the top. Soak for 5 minutes.Add the sugar and heat gently without boiling, stirring until the sugar and gelatine have dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining wine and the crème de frais..
- Pour into 6 x 300 ml wine glasses or jelly moulds and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight until set..
- If you are using moulds, fill a small bowl with hot water and dip the moulds into the water for about 30 seconds. Turn out onto a plate and, holding the plate and the top of the jelly mould, give it a shake to release the jelly. If it does not release easily, place back into the water for another 30 seconds..
- Serve decorated with halved strawberries and strawberry flowers..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food strawberry and rose wine jellies "awen" recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Strawberry and Rose Wine Jellies "Awen" Recipe Video: