Milk Powder based Toffee Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, milk powder based toffee cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Powder based Toffee Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Milk Powder based Toffee Cake is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have milk powder based toffee cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Powder based Toffee Cake:
- Get 1 cup of Milk Powder- I use Nido brand.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla powder.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Milk Powder based Toffee Cake:
- Put the milk powder in a shallow frying pan on medium fire and let it toast to brown or light brown color. Dont burn it keep stirring.
- Preheat the oven to 180° celcius.
- Mix the milk powder and all other ingredients to create a smooth cake mix.
- Put your cake mix in your cake pan or cup cake pan and keep in the oven for 20 mins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food milk powder based toffee cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Powder based Toffee Cake Recipe Video: