Fried Mac and Cheese Bites for Cocktails this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried mac and cheese bites for cocktails. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Mac and Cheese Bites for Cocktails is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Mac and Cheese Bites for Cocktails is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried mac and cheese bites for cocktails using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Mac and Cheese Bites for Cocktails:
- Prepare half of a portion leftover mac and cheese (see former recipe).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of panko.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Fried Mac and Cheese Bites for Cocktails:
- Remove the leftover mac and cheese from the pan. It should come out in one piece. Using a sharp knife, cut it into equal bite-sized pieces..
- Beat the 2 eggs in a shallow dish. Measure the panko out into another..
- Roll each piece of the mac and cheese liberally in the egg, and then in the panko, pressing the panko onto the mac and cheese on all sides to get as much as possible to adhere. Set aside on a plate and repeat until all of the pieces of mac and cheese are coated in panko. Set aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until a piece of panko that is tossed in immediately turns golden browm. Lower the heat and, working in batches, cook the mac and cheese until golden brown on the bottom, before flipping and cooking the other side. This will take about a minute a side. As you remove the pieces from the pan, lay them on a paper towel lined plate to drain..
- Serve immediately while still hot and crispy, sprinkled with a little salt. Plain table salt is just fine, though Maldon salt crystals taste particularly delicious..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried mac and cheese bites for cocktails recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fried Mac and Cheese Bites for Cocktails Recipe Video: