ROAST CHICKEN in Filipino Style 🇵🇭👍❤️ this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, roast chicken in filipino style 🇵🇭👍❤️. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
ROAST CHICKEN in Filipino Style 🇵🇭👍❤️ is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. ROAST CHICKEN in Filipino Style 🇵🇭👍❤️ is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roast chicken in filipino style 🇵🇭👍❤️ using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ROAST CHICKEN in Filipino Style 🇵🇭👍❤️:
- Prepare 1 of whole Chicken.
- Get of Soda (Coca Cola or 7 up; any brand).
- Make ready of Tamarind mix (Sinigang Mix; Filipino (Sampalok)).
- Prepare of Soy sauce (to add color and taste).
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Prepare leaf of Laurel.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Make ready of Lemon.
- Take of Garlic.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Ginger.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make ROAST CHICKEN in Filipino Style 🇵🇭👍❤️:
- Marinate the chicken in a bowl with garlic, onion, ginger, lemon, tamarind, soysauce, laurel leaf, a little bit oil, salt and pepper. (The measurement of the ingredients must depend on your preference). Leave it for an hour or day in a fridge to absorb the taste..
- Put the marinated chicken in a wok with medium heat and add soda (not too much), wait until its boiled. Add some sugar for sweetens. Constantly flip the chicken to avoid the burning of one side to another..
- If the chicken looks tender and turn into a glaze texture transfer it to a microwave plate and heat for about 15 to 20 mins more in a oven.. To make sure that the chicken is done..
- If the chicken is completely roast in a wok, no need for the oven..
- Serve in a plate. Enjoy.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food roast chicken in filipino style 🇵🇭👍❤️ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
ROAST CHICKEN in Filipino Style 🇵🇭👍❤️ Recipe Video: