Coffee Condense Milk Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, coffee condense milk cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coffee Condense Milk Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Coffee Condense Milk Cake is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coffee condense milk cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Condense Milk Cake:
- Get of Yolk batter:.
- Make ready 80 gr of butter.
- Get 120 gr of cake flour.
- Prepare 120 ml of condense milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 tbs of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 8 of egg yolks.
- Get of White egg batter:.
- Prepare 6 of egg white.
- Make ready 6 tbs of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Coffee Condense Milk Cake:
- Preheat your oven at 160°C. I used smaller oven, so I preheat my oven around 130°C..
- Prepare your mold (18cm), lay it with parchment paper would be so helpful to make the cake easier to take out after coming out from the oven. Wrap the outer mold with 3 layers of heavy duty aluminium foil, and make sure to wrap it tight, so that later the water vapor would not causing a wet base on the cake while in baking process. To prevent burnt on the top, you could use a sheet of aluminium foil, put on the top of it. Let it hang freely on the top of it, no need to wrap it..
- Combine all dry ingredients such as flour, salt, vanilla essence, and coffee powder. Stir using balloon whisk and set aside. (If your coffee granules a bit bigger, you need to dissolve it first by using 2 tbs of hot water to make it into a paste, and add it along with the yolk batter later on)..
- Melt your butter inside a pan with medium low heat until small bubbles appear. Add your dry ingredients mixture, whisk with balloon whisk, add condense milk, take it off from your stove, and stir immediately..
- Add egg yolks one at a time, whisk until all combine. Set aside..
- Into another bowl, whisk egg white and sugar until light and fluffy or soft peak. It takes around 2-3 minutes with medium high speed. Set aside..
- Take some part of the whisked egg white into the yolk batter, fold gently until all combined..
- Transfer the yolk batter into the egg white batter, fold gently until all combine and mixed well..
- Pour the mixed batter into the mold, and bake around 90 minutes for the picture above using water bath method..
- Let your cake rest about 10 minutes, and take it out from the mold and let it completely cool on a cooling wire before cutting it..
- Tips for Baking: when your batter go into your oven, lower your heat to 150°C after first 15 minutes lower it again to 130°C-135°C and continue with that level for the next hour. After your cake done, don't immediately take it out from the oven, let it rest until cool inside your oven with the oven's door wide open about 10 minutes at least. Then unmold it..
- Tips: it's best to use a mold with no connections each side. If you used the one with no connections you won t need to wrap the bottom of your mold with aluminium foil, and it will not wet the bottom of your cake.
- Enjooyy!!! 😘😘😘.
- Baking process using a 21x10 cm loaf pan (half recipe).
- The result after baking..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coffee condense milk cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee Condense Milk Cake Recipe Video: