Cherry-Port Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cherry-port sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry-Port Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cherry-Port Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cherry-port sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry-Port Sauce:
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 of large shallot, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Get 4 oz. of port.
- Take 4 oz. of red wine.
- Get 8 oz. of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of redcurrant jelly.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of water.
- Make ready 10 of frozen pitted cherries, thawed.
- Get 1 tbsp. of fresh rosemary, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp. of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Make ready Dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Cherry-Port Sauce:
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan and sauté the shallots over medium-high heat until soft and lightly brown. Add the garlic and sauté lightly for 30 seconds..
- Add the port wine, red wine, and stock. Heat until the volume of liquid has reduced (by a third)..
- Strain the liquid into a large measuring cup, discard the shallots, and return this to the pan. Add the jelly and balsamic vinegar..
- In the same cup, mix the cornstarch and water to a paste. Add a dash of the hot liquid from the pan to the cup and mix well. Add this back to the saucepan..
- Add the cherries and slowly bring to a slight boil while continuing to stir. Bruise the cherries with the back of the spoon..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the thyme, salt and pepper. Occasionally stirring, continue to cook until the sauce is smooth and coats the back of a spoon..
- Add some "meat" pan juices, heat for 2-3 minutes and serve. [Serving: Roast Duck].
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cherry-port sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cherry-Port Sauce Recipe Video: