South African milk tart this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, south african milk tart. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
South African milk tart is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. South African milk tart is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have south african milk tart using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South African milk tart:
- Get 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 cup of crushed biscuits (Marie or other).
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour (heaped).
- Take 2 tbsp of maizena or other corn flour(heaped).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of powdered cinnamon.
Instructions to make South African milk tart:
- Mix crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a pie dish..
- Heat 3 cups milk with sugar and butter, setting aside the other 1/2 cup for later..
- Separate eggs, beat yolks and add to the milk..
- With the 1/2 cup milk which was set aside earlier, mix flour and maizena to a paste..
- Add to the mixture, always stirring..
- Remove from heat..
- Beat egg whites to a stiff peak, then fold into the milk mixture..
- Pour into crushed biscuit base, sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Allow to cool, and enjpy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food south african milk tart recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
South African milk tart Recipe Video: