Scain's Beef Burgundy this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, scain's beef burgundy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scain's Beef Burgundy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Scain's Beef Burgundy is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have scain's beef burgundy using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scain's Beef Burgundy:
- Make ready 1 lb of beef tips.
- Get 1 cup of red wine.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of pearl onions.
- Take of about 6 mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of baby carrots, sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 4 strips of bacon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of tarragon.
Steps to make Scain's Beef Burgundy:
- In a large bowl, add beef tips, basil, thyme and wine. Let soak for an hour. In a skillet, cook bacon. Once cooked, set aside.
- In same skillet, add onions, carrots and garlic. Cook about 5 min. Dump the veggies into crockpot on low.
- In same skillet, add beef tips (drained from the wine, but save the wine) add flour and mix well. Just cook long enough to brown the beef. Add beef broth, tomato paste cook until thick, about 7 min then dump into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 5 hrs..
- In a skillet, add a dab of butter, then mushrooms. Cook about 10 min on med low until browned, add 1/2 cup of the wine mixed with the herbs from soaking the beef. Cook 5 min. Dump into the crockpot and top with bacon..
- Cook 1 more hour..
- Boil noodles per package. Once done, drain, add olive oil and tarragon..
- To serve, place egg noodles in a bowl, top with the beef burgundy. Add a bit of crumbled bacon on top..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food scain's beef burgundy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Scain's Beef Burgundy Recipe Video: