Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, merlot-parmesean spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have merlot-parmesean spaghetti using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti:
- Make ready 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Make ready 1 lb of spicy ground Italian pork sausage.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion; small dice.
- Get 2 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Get 2 T of fresh oregano; minced.
- Get 1 T of crushed pepper flakes.
- Take 2 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Get 1/2 C of merlot.
- Get 29 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 10.75 oz of tomato puree.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 of large pinch sugar.
- Take 1/4 C of red wine vinegar.
- Make ready 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Make ready 1/2 bundle of parsley; minced.
- Get 8 oz of merlot-parmesean cheese.
- Make ready as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti:
- Heat a large saucepot with no oil..
- Add ground beef, pork, and onions. Season with rosemary, thyme, oregano, crushed pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- When meat is nearly browned, add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Add red wine and bay leaf. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add tomatoes. Stir. Bring to a simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour..
- Remove bay leaf. Add sugar and vinegar. Cook 2 minutes..
- Toss noodles with about 3/4 of the cheese and just enough sauce to cover. Ladle more sauce atop to serve as desired..
- Garnish with basil and remaining cheese..
- Variations; Savory, beef stock, tomato paste, bell peppers, paprika, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, ham, capers, heavy cream, eggplant, fennel, olives, saffron, spinach, balsamic, port wine, worcestershire sauce, sage, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, sherry.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food merlot-parmesean spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Merlot-Parmesean Spaghetti Recipe Video: