Milk Gravy w/biscuits this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, milk gravy w/biscuits. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Milk Gravy w/biscuits is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Milk Gravy w/biscuits is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have milk gravy w/biscuits using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Gravy w/biscuits:
- Get 3 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 4 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/2 lb of semi crispy, cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 6 of to 8 biscuits of your choice..
Steps to make Milk Gravy w/biscuits:
- heat bacon grease in a large skillet until hot..
- add flour to the bacon grease and whisk together. keep heating until the flour is nice and browned..
- pour in 2 cups of the milk while whisking vigorously. continue to whisk until all lumps are gone..
- once its starring to bubble add rest of milk and continue to whisk to make sure it doesn't lump up..
- continue to cook and whisk until just before your desired thickness. but remember it does thicken as it cools. salt and pepper to taste once it starts to thicken a bit. you can do a finger test.. dab pinky finger into gravy and taste. add more salt and pepper if needed..
- remove from heat. place 2 biscuits on a plate..
- pour milk gravy over biscuits.. amount depends on what you like.. but I completely cover mine..
- sprinkle crumbled bacon all over the top..
- serve hot. great served with my bacon and jelly toasty and my bacon fried eggs! or serve alone..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food milk gravy w/biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Gravy w/biscuits Recipe Video: