Beef Burgundy Soup this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef burgundy soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Burgundy Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Beef Burgundy Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef burgundy soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Burgundy Soup:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of Beef, cubed.
- Prepare of AP flour.
- Take of Salt/Pepper.
- Take of Canola Oil.
- Make ready 2 of yellow onions, julienne.
- Take 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Make ready 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- Take 2 T of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 c of Dry red wine.
- Prepare 3 of Q beef stock.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh thyme.
- Get 2 c of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 2 of russet potatoes, 1/4" dice (Optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt/pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Burgundy Soup:
- Take your dutch oven and put it on high heat with the canola oil. You want that oil really hot, just when it starts smoking.
- In the mean time, after dicing your beef, toss it with a little All Purpose flour along with salt and pepper to season the meat..
- Shake off the excess flour and drop the beef cubes into the ditch oven. Caramelize all sides to a little golden brown. If the pot dried up, add a little more oil, if needed..
- Remove the beef and set aside. Add a little more oil to the pot and add your mirepoix (Onion, carrot, celery). Sautee with the drippings until the water in the vegetables is evaporated and the onions turn clear. Add your garlic and stir for a couple until thoroughly incorporated..
- After the vegetables are nice and browned, add the red wine. Stir constantly to remove all the flavorful drippings on the pan into the soup. Reduce the wine by half and add your beef stock. Bring to a boil, then down to a simmer..
- Add the beef into the mix, Add the mushrooms, bay leaf, and thyme. Also add the potatoes if youre using them. Simmer until the beef is cooked to a tender and the herbs are infused. If youre using raw potatoes, i would cook until the potatoes are al dente..
- And thats it! Some like a dab of creme fraiche on top, others like shredded cheese, like Comte or Grana Padana. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food beef burgundy soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef Burgundy Soup Recipe Video: