Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, coffee choco granules bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coffee choco granules bread pudding using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding:
- Get 4 of toast bread.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take of Ingredient A: (warm and dissolve them all).
- Take 80 gr of sugar (add 1 tsp more if you're not using condense milk).
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Take 350 ml of milk.
- Make ready 50 ml of condense milk.
- Make ready 30 gr of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of If you don't have condense milk just use 400 ml of milk instead.
- Prepare of You can use choco granules or raisins for the topping.
Steps to make Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding:
- Preheat oven into 150°C..
- Shred the toast bread and add them into your aluminium foil container. I used small container, and the measurement is 10 cm diameter, 3.5 cm for the height. (1 toast bread for 1 tray).
- Beat the egg and set aside..
- Warm together milk, condense milk, sugar, salt, butter and the coffee, stir them until all well combined..
- Pour the milk mixture (room temperature) into the egg batter gently, whisk while pouring it, and then strain it..
- After all combined, pour all the liquid mixture into the foil container that filled with shredded toast bread until all the bread covered with the liquid. Push the bread down to the liquid using fork and let it rest at least 10 minutes before going to the oven. Add the choco granules on top before putting it into your oven..
- Bake into the oven around 25 to 30 minutes using au bien marrie system..
- Check the bread pudding using the tooth pick. If it is done, the tooth pick will come out clean, but if it comes with wet batter, bake it again for another 5 more minutes..
- Best serve when it is still hot..
- Rebake version..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coffee choco granules bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee Choco Granules Bread Pudding Recipe Video: