hamburger milk gravy this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, hamburger milk gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
hamburger milk gravy is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. hamburger milk gravy is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger milk gravy using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make hamburger milk gravy:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground chuck.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sr flour.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Make ready 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of granulated garlic to taste.
Instructions to make hamburger milk gravy:
- I cooked the ground chuck frozen I sprayed the pan with nonstick spray start cooking chuck add onions keep peeling the cooked meat off frozen till all is browned add coconut oil spices flour stir into meat till it looks like flour has stuck to meat add milk stir keep stirring it will thicken if it gets to thick add more milk.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hamburger milk gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
hamburger milk gravy Recipe Video: