Milk Lefse this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, milk lefse. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Lefse is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Milk Lefse is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have milk lefse using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Lefse:
- Make ready of Dough.
- Make ready 1 pints of Half and Half.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 stick of Margarine.
- Prepare 4 cup of A.P. Flour.
Steps to make Milk Lefse:
- In large glass bowl mix together all ingredients, except flour..
- Microwave for 8-10 minutes or until milk has boiled up and scalded..
- Put flour into large plastic bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mix until a dry dough consistency is achieved..
- If you have a griddle pan, plug it in and heat to 400°F..
- Flour board and roller, take handful of dough and start rolling. roll very thin. place on pan, flip when bubbles appear. once both sides have browned remove from heat and cover who a dry cloth..
- Serve with butter and sugar..
- Finished lefsa should look like flour tortillas..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food milk lefse recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Lefse Recipe Video: