Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, champagne roasted potatoes w/ pesto. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have champagne roasted potatoes w/ pesto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto:
- Make ready 3 lb of red potatoes; quatered.
- Make ready 1 C of pesto.
- Prepare 1.5 C of champagne.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- Take as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto:
- Combine potatoes champagne in a large plastic zip lock bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Drain potatoes and reserve marinade. Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Lay potatoes flat on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper. Pour champgne on bottom of sheet tray, but do not pour over potatoes and wash off the seasoning. Pour as much of the champagne on the tray as you can handle without spilling..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Toss potatoes with pesto. Serve..
- Variations; Fava beans, cannellini beans, bell peppers, roasted garlic, yellow bell pepper, yellow squash, scallions, chives, feta, goat cheese, capers, corn, kale, mint, parsely, bacon, butter, peas, white pepper, peppercorn melange, new potatoes, spinach, arugula, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, saffron, vodka, gin, white wine, apple cider vinegar, avocado,.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food champagne roasted potatoes w/ pesto recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Champagne Roasted Potatoes w/ Pesto Recipe Video: