Marinated Milk Fish (Daing na Bangus) this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, marinated milk fish (daing na bangus). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marinated Milk Fish (Daing na Bangus) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Marinated Milk Fish (Daing na Bangus) is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marinated milk fish (daing na bangus) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated Milk Fish (Daing na Bangus):
- Get 500 grams of milk fish (about 17.64oz for two pcs.).
- Take 8 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 3 dash of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of native or plain vinegar.
- Make ready 1 of Canola oil.
- Take 3 pinch of rock salt.
Steps to make Marinated Milk Fish (Daing na Bangus):
- Clean fish,remove gills, intestines and scales. Wash then slit fish to open wide...
- Place in a serving tray and marinate with vinegar,salt,crushed garlic and black ground pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes or longer before frying.
- Heat round flat cooking pan on medium fire and pour Canola oil. Wait for the oil to warm enough before placing the fish to fry..
- Be careful the oil might splatter. You need to be ready to cover the pan immediately after placing the fish in the frying pan with hot oil..
- When fish simmers in the oil or is ready and has turned golden brown,carefully lift it then flip to fry the skin. Cooking the skin takes longer and is much better well fried to crispyness..
- Serve while hot with chopped tomatoes and fish sauce or mayonaise. Also best eaten with rice and coffee for breakfast, lunch with softdrinks or dinner..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food marinated milk fish (daing na bangus) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Marinated Milk Fish (Daing na Bangus) Recipe Video: