Portuguese Milk Tarts this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, portuguese milk tarts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Portuguese Milk Tarts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Portuguese Milk Tarts is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook portuguese milk tarts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Portuguese Milk Tarts:
- Make ready 300 grams of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 50 grams of melted butter.
- Make ready 100 grams of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of lemon peel.
Instructions to make Portuguese Milk Tarts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Boil the 2 cups of milk in a pot with the lemon peel then set aside and let cool.
- In a mixer add the eggs and the sugar mix well until combined.
- Then add the melted butter and the flour mix well until combined.
- Remove the lemon peel from the milk and slowly add the milk mix well.
- Spray a muffin pan witb pam and poor the liquid mixture into each pan about 3/4 way full.
- Cook in preheated over for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven let cool slightly remove from pan sprinkle with cinnamon.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food portuguese milk tarts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Portuguese Milk Tarts Recipe Video: