Sherry Chicken Sub this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sherry chicken sub. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sherry Chicken Sub is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Sherry Chicken Sub is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sherry chicken sub using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sherry Chicken Sub:
- Get 3 C of shredded chicken.
- Get 1 of baguette; cut into fourths.
- Make ready 1 C of sherry.
- Get 1 C of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 C of country dijon mustard.
- Take 1 T of horseradish per sandwich.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove; slivered.
- Get 1/2 of avocado; sliced per sandwich.
- Take 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- Make ready 1/4 of red bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Take 1 T of mayo per sandwich.
Instructions to make Sherry Chicken Sub:
- Combine shredded chicken with chicken stock in a sauce pot. Simmer until liquid is reduced by 1/2..
- Add sherry, mustard, onions, peppers, and garlic. Simmer until liquid reduces by 1/2 or until chicken is thoroughly heated. Alternatively, after removing chicken and veggies add a cornstarch slurry to thicken liquid to use as a sauce. (1 T cornstarch whisked into 1/4 C cold water).
- Assemble sandwich with mayonnaise on bottom, chicken and veggies, avocado, and horseradish. Toast in oven or panini press..
- Variations; Vinegar, apple juice, lime, lemon, tomato, arugula, lettuce, spinach, tamarind, soy, worchestershire, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, jalapeño, gruyere, parmesean, roasted bell peppers, sourdough, swiss, aioli, cayenne, caramelized onions, pickled veggies, crushed pepper flakes, corn, zucchini,.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sherry chicken sub recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sherry Chicken Sub Recipe Video: