Garlic Burgundy Mushrooms this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, garlic burgundy mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Burgundy Mushrooms is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Burgundy Mushrooms is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic burgundy mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Burgundy Mushrooms:
- Prepare 3 lb of white mushrooms.
- Get 5 cup of Burgundy wine.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of minced garlic or garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of salted butter cut up into chunks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt/powder.
Steps to make Garlic Burgundy Mushrooms:
- Wash mushrooms well. I fill the sink with clean cold water and wash.. This is important, mushrooms have a lot of dirt on them still. (Even in the package).
- In a large pot, add all ingredients. Mushrooms last and turn burner to med/high heat. Note: There will be more mushrooms then juice. That's okay because they shrink down..
- Bring to a slight boil, then turn down to simmer. Simmer for 30 min. Til mushrooms are dark purple. (Burgundy colored).
- This is a side dish, but very rich. I serve with rice or noodles and chicken breast. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food garlic burgundy mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Garlic Burgundy Mushrooms Recipe Video: