Gruyere Fondue with Riesling and Nutmeg this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gruyere fondue with riesling and nutmeg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gruyere Fondue with Riesling and Nutmeg is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Gruyere Fondue with Riesling and Nutmeg is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gruyere fondue with riesling and nutmeg using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gruyere Fondue with Riesling and Nutmeg:
- Get 1/2 lb of Gruyere (grated).
- Get 1/2 lb of Jarlsberg or other Swiss (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 of lemon (about 1-1.5 tbsp).
- Take 1 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Take 2 oz of Scotch.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 of Dippers (bread, grapes, apples, tomatoes, cauliflower etc.).
Instructions to make Gruyere Fondue with Riesling and Nutmeg:
- Shred the cheese and combine with the corn starch in a gallon plastic bag. Shake up the bag to coat the cheese (this will help with the consistency)..
- Slice the garlic cloves in half and rub the inside of a medium (4 qt.) sauce pan..
- Add the wine and lemon juice to the pan and bring to a slight simmer over medium heat..
- Stirring constantly, add the cheese in gradually, a bit at a time. Do not let the cheese boil! After all the cheese has been melted, add the mustard, scotch, and nutmeg..
- Add to the fondue pot and serve with dippers!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food gruyere fondue with riesling and nutmeg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Gruyere Fondue with Riesling and Nutmeg Recipe Video: