Seared Scallops With Sherry And Herb Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, seared scallops with sherry and herb sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Scallops With Sherry And Herb Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Seared Scallops With Sherry And Herb Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook seared scallops with sherry and herb sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Scallops With Sherry And Herb Sauce:
- Take 1 lb of Sea scallops.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Butter- divided.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic - minced.
- Take 1 cup of Dry Sherry.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Terragon.
Instructions to make Seared Scallops With Sherry And Herb Sauce:
- Pat scallops dry and sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper and paprika..
- In a large skillet, melt butter on med-high heat..
- Add scallops and sear for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and firm..
- Remove scallops to warm plate.
- Add remaining tablespoon of butter to skillet.
- Sauté minced garlic in the butter until tender.
- Add sherry and remaining herbs.
- Stir liquid until reduced to desired thickness.
- Turn off heat and replace scallops in sauce for a long enough to cover with sauce and heat back up.
- Serve scallops with sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food seared scallops with sherry and herb sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Seared Scallops With Sherry And Herb Sauce Recipe Video: