Sherry & Basil Chicken this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sherry & basil chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sherry & Basil Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Sherry & Basil Chicken is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sherry & basil chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sherry & Basil Chicken:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1/2 cup of sherry.
- Make ready 3/4 oz of basil; minced, few leaves saved to chiffonade for garnish.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- Take 1/3 cup of sherry vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Sherry & Basil Chicken:
- Marinate chicken in sherry for 4-48 hours, at least overnight..
- Combine sherry vinegar, dijon, basil, and honey in a large mixing bowl. Whisk together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Pat dry. Coat chicken with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Bake at 300° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Serve with sauce and basil garnish.
- Variations; Lemon, white or apple cider vinegar, fruit puree, shallots, horseradish, parsley, parmesan, oregano,.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sherry & basil chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sherry & Basil Chicken Recipe Video: