Champagne Chicken this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, champagne chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Champagne Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Champagne Chicken is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook champagne chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Champagne Chicken:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts (skinned and boned).
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of light butter.
- Get 1/2 lb of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 can of lowfat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of champagne.
Instructions to make Champagne Chicken:
- Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper and flatten to an even thickness with a rolling pin..
- Break an egg into a bowl and whisk to mix..
- Add dry ingredients (flour, salt and pepper) into a bowl..
- Melt butter in a large skillet..
- Dip chicken in egg and coat in flour mixture. Add to hot butter in skillet and cook until slightly browned on both sides..
- Add sliced mushrooms to skillet. Put on medium heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Drain off excess butter. Add evaporated milk. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes..
- Transfer chicken to warm platter..
- Add champagne to liquid in skillet. Bring to a rapid boil and stir until liquid is reduced to a creamy consistency. Add milk if it becomes too thick..
- Spoon over chicken and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food champagne chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Champagne Chicken Recipe Video: