Kaak bi Halib : Delicious Milk-Based Cookies this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, kaak bi halib : delicious milk-based cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kaak bi Halib : Delicious Milk-Based Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Kaak bi Halib : Delicious Milk-Based Cookies is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kaak bi halib : delicious milk-based cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaak bi Halib : Delicious Milk-Based Cookies:
- Make ready 1 kg of flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried yeast, dissolved in 1/3 cup warm water.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 200 g of butter.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 3/4 cups of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of mahlab, if available.
Steps to make Kaak bi Halib : Delicious Milk-Based Cookies:
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan then add the sugar and milk. Stir for few minutes and leave to cool..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, nutmeg, mahlab, baking powder and the yeast dissolved in water..
- Gradually pour the butter, milk and sugar mixture into the flour while kneading. Continue kneading until you have a smooth dough. If the dough remains sticky, you can add some more flour to get a soft non-sticky dough. Leave the dough to rest for at least 5 hr in a warm place..
- Divide the dough into small walnut-size balls and roll each ball into a finger-like shape then bring the ends together forming a ring. Place on slightly greased baking trays..
- Put in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 20 min at medium heat..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food kaak bi halib : delicious milk-based cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kaak bi Halib : Delicious Milk-Based Cookies Recipe Video: