Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Prepare of pressure cooker.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of london broil cut into 1" cubes.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Get 4 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper, each.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of flour plus 4 tablespoons corn starch.
- Take 32 oz of beef stock.
- Take 3/4 cup of dry red wine, use a wine that you like to drink.
- Make ready 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 6 clove of garlic left whole.
- Prepare 10 of baby carrots left whole.
- Take 10 of pearl onions, peeled.
- Get 2 cups of button mushrooms, sliced.
Instructions to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Coat meat with flour and the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess flour. Let meat sit out for 10 minutes to ensure coating adheres well..
- In a hot skillet with the oil, brown meat in small batches and place in pressure cooker..
- If your pressure cooker has a browning selection, brown meat in cooker. The browning of the meat imparts a lot of flavor. Browning in the pan, you should de glaze the pan with some stock and add all that liquid to cooker when ready..
- Add in broth, wine, salt and pepper, garlic, carrots and onions..
- Set pressure cooker on highest pressure level and set timer for 35 minutes..
- When done, open cooker and remove 1/2 cup of broth. In a pan melt butter and whisk in remaining flour. Cook flour for two minutes. Add in reserved broth and whisk.Bring to boil for several minutes to thicken. Place back in cooker and mix well.Check now for any need to add any salt or pepper to taste and add worcestershire sauce..
- For slow cooker..
- Simply follow all the same steps just placing in slow cooker on high for 5 1/2 hours..
- This is wonderful served over mashed potatoes..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker Recipe Video: