Southern Comfort Manhattan this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, southern comfort manhattan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Southern Comfort Manhattan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Southern Comfort Manhattan is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook southern comfort manhattan using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Comfort Manhattan:
- Get 4 oz of southern comfort.
- Get 1 dash of sweet vermouth.
- Make ready 3 each of cherrys.
Steps to make Southern Comfort Manhattan:
- get a shaker full of ice.
- pour southern comfort and vermouth over ice ( u can add the vermouth to your taste. I only like a splash).
- get a martini glass or low ball glass, add cherries.
- shake or stir the liquid in the shaker. I like mine shaked just a few times.
- strain ice and pour into a martini glass (this would be called a Manhattan up...or pour the whole lot into a low ball glass, this would be a Manhattan on the rocks).
- enjoy :-).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food southern comfort manhattan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Southern Comfort Manhattan Recipe Video: