Banana Milk this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, banana milk. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Milk is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Banana Milk is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana milk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Milk:
- Take 1 of Banana (ripe to the point of spotting).
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Milk or your preferred choice of dairy.
- Get 1 tbs of Sugar or Honey, use half if you're not a fan of sweeteners.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon (optional, but it enhances the flavor).
- Take of Mix in some cocoa powder/syrup or nuts to enhance the flavor.
Steps to make Banana Milk:
- Mash the banana in a container.
- Put the milk on low to medium heat on the stove, make sure to stir occasionally.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon, keep stirring until milk boils over light and turn off stove to let it cool, you can also place it in the fridge to chill it a bit.
- Step 4 Once Milk, is cool or chilled, pour banana puree into a container with lid(mason jar or water bottle), add the milk, cover it and shakeeeeeee it all..
- Pour into your desired drinkware or drink and enjoy, best served chilled.
- NOTE: You can forgo boiling the milk and just use cold milk. Make sure to add your sweetener to the banana then. You can also use a blender to just blend everything together. I choose to mash the banana when it's overly ripe and I like seeing some chunks of banana in drink. I also boil the milk beforehand because it enhances the flavor but all these also optional..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food banana milk recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Banana Milk Recipe Video: