Mulled Wine this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mulled wine. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mulled Wine is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mulled Wine is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mulled wine using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mulled Wine:
- Prepare 1 bottle of - red wine 🍷.
- Prepare 4 cups of - apple cider 🍎🍏🍎🍏.
- Take 1/4-1/3 cups of - honey 🍯.
- Get 1 of orange 🍊 - slice into rounds - for pot.
- Take 1 of orange 🍊 - slice into rounds - for mug (garnish).
- Make ready 3 sticks of - cinnamon - for pot.
- Get 4 sticks of - cinnamon - for mug (garnish). # depends, 1 for each.
- Get 4-10 of - whole cloves.
- Take 3 of - star anise 🌟⭐🌟.
- Make ready of Optional - cranberries 🍒, rosemary sprigs 🌿 (garnish).
Steps to make Mulled Wine:
- Combine ingredients in large pot: wine, cider, honey, cloves, star anise, 1 orange sliced into rounds, 3 cinnamon sticks..
- Bring to a boil..
Simmer on low to low-medium for 10-30 mins..
- Pour into mugs and garnish each with 1 orange slice, 1 cinnamon stick, 3 cranberries, 1 rosemary sprig..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mulled wine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mulled Wine Recipe Video: