Naan Milk Bread this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, naan milk bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Naan Milk Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Naan Milk Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have naan milk bread using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Naan Milk Bread:
- Take 3 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Warm Milk.
- Get 125 ml of Warm Water.
- Get 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Get 5 g of instant yeast.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of melted butter for brushing.
- Make ready of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Naan Milk Bread:
- Add 3 tablespoons of butter into a microwaveable bowl and heat for approximately 20 seconds until melted.
- Add 2 ½ Cups of flour to a mixing bowl. Add in sugar, salt and instant yeast..
- Add in fennel seeds and milk powder. Mix all dry ingredients until it's combined..
- Pour in warm milk,warm water and melted butter..
- Mix together. The mixture should be sticky and slightly wet..
- Add in the remaining 1 Cup of flour. Mix the flour until it is well combined and forms a dough. Add more flour if the dough is too sticky. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 10mins..
- Place the kneaded dough into a greased bowl..
- Cover the dough with cling wrap and allow to rise in a warm area for 1 hour. After an hour the dough should be doubled in size..
- Place the dough on a floures surface and knead for further 2mins. Shape as desired..
- Place into greased baking tray, cover with clean tea towel. Allow to proof for 30min..
- Brush the dough with a little warm water. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the wet dough..
- Bake for 30mins on 190°C until lightly browned..
- Whilst the loaves cool. Add 3 tablespoons of butter to a microwaveable bowl and heat until melted. Brush over the naan bread whilst still warm..
- Place the naan bread on a clean tea towel and wrap the warm naans. This allows the butter to soak in and keep it soft. Keep wrapped for 10mins..
- Can be served with butter and cheese..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food naan milk bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Naan Milk Bread Recipe Video: