Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach using 25 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach:
- Make ready of the wilted spinach.
- Take 5 oz of baby spinach.
- Take 2 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 of small shallot, minced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Get a few of grinds of pepper.
- Get of freshly grated nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Get of the cream sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of Butter divided into 2 Tbsp. and 1 Tbsp.
- Make ready 1 of small Shallot chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small Garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of grated Lemon peel.
- Make ready 4 oz of White Wine.
- Get 2 teaspoons of freeze-dried Parsley or about 1/2 tsp dried.
- Take 2 oz of heavy Cream or half & half.
- Take 1 squeeze of half a Lemon.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get of the seared scallops.
- Take 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Butter.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 8 oz of Sea Scallops.
Instructions to make Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach:
- The wilted spinach.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel. Then crumble. RESERVE 1/2 FOR THE SCALLOPS..
- Drain off most of the grease and add one Tbs butter..
- Add the shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the pan and gently saute until Shallots are translucent..
- Add the spinach and tossed umtil lightly wilted, then mix in 1/2 the bacon bits..
- Drizzle with lime juice and arrange on heated plates and keep warm as you prepare the sauce and scallops..
- The cream sauce.
- Saute the garlic and shallot in 2 Tbs butter for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the white wine, grated lemon peel, and parsley..
- Bring to a high simmer and cooked down by about 1/2 or more.
- While whisking, add the cream a little at time, then simmer down until lightly thickened..
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, stir and taste for salt and pepper..
- Just before serving, whisk in the remaining butter and set keep warm as you prepare the scallops..
- The seared scallops.
- Thoroughly dry the Scallops, lightly season with salt and pepper. The scallops must be dry to sear properly..
- Add the oil to a 12 to 14-inch saute pan on medium high heat..
- Once the oil is quite hot add the butter and when melted, add the scallops.
- Sear the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Cook less for thin ones..
- Remove, arrange on top of the Spinach, spoon the Sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits..
- Serve with a good, dry White Wine. We prefer Chardonnay..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food seared scallops with wine cream sauce on wilted spinach recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Seared Scallops with Wine Cream Sauce on Wilted Spinach Recipe Video: