Cola Cake #authormarathon this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cola cake #authormarathon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cola Cake #authormarathon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cola Cake #authormarathon is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cola cake #authormarathon using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cola Cake #authormarathon:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get 1 cup of Coca Cola.
- Take 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of miniature marshmallows.
- Prepare of Or Chop 5-6 large marshmallows.
- Get 1/2 cup of buttermilk (lala).
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Instructions to make Cola Cake #authormarathon:
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees. Put the sugar in a bowl and sift the flour, salt and baking soda together. Set aside..
- Lightly beat the eggs. Set aside..
- Place a medium saucepan on the stove and heat on medium. Mix the coke, margarine or butter and cocoa..
- Add the oil and bring to boil. Add the marshmallows..
- Stir until melted. Cool slightly. I filled a large bowl with water and held the saucepan there for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn your bowl!.
- Pour cocoa mixture over dry flour mixture. Blend in buttermilk and eggs......
- And vanilla. Do not use a mixer. Stir until mixed. Put into greased and floured baking pan of you choice. I used two nine inch pans. Bake for 23 minutes. Cake comes out very moist. Decorate as desired!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cola cake #authormarathon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cola Cake #authormarathon Recipe Video: