Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey:
- Get of Ham, shallot and smoked gouda quiche.
- Take of Coffee.
- Get of Salted Carmel Tenn whiskey.
Instructions to make Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey:
- Homemade or favorite store bought GF pie crust and filled with your favorite quiche recipe and ingredients. We had leftover double smoked ham, 1 shallot and smoked gouda..
- Mix 1 shot of Tenn salted Carmel whiskey, 1 shot plain soy milk and top off with strong coffee in your favorite mug..
- Drink the coffee before or a little before and during... it's xmas morning your not working and if your lucky you got all of your obligations out of the way already! Home for the holidays I say!!!.
- Enjoy and happy holidays!!!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food xmas quiche and tenn salted carmel whiskey recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Xmas Quiche and tenn salted Carmel whiskey Recipe Video: