Hokkaido Milk Buns this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hokkaido milk buns. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hokkaido Milk Buns is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hokkaido Milk Buns is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hokkaido milk buns using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hokkaido Milk Buns:
- Get of Flour and Water Paste.
- Make ready 35 g of flour.
- Make ready 175 g of water.
- Get of Dough Ingredient.
- Take of Flour + Water Paste.
- Prepare 370 g of flour (plus extra for when kneading).
- Take 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of salt.
- Get 5 g of active dry yeast.
- Make ready 40 g of egg (room temperature)(1 egg is around 50g).
- Make ready 140 g of warm milk.
- Prepare 40 g of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Milk and Egg Mixture.
- Prepare 10 g of egg (the remainder of the egg).
- Take Splash of milk.
Steps to make Hokkaido Milk Buns:
- In a small pot, mix the flour and water over medium heat until it becomes a pudding texture. When finished, transfer into a bowl to let it cool..
- In a mixing bowl, put together the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast and mix..
- In the dry ingredients, mix in the warm milk and egg. You can use a wooden spoon or just your hands. It will form a shaggy dough..
- Once the flour and water “pudding” is cooled down, mix that into the shaggy dough. Once that is thoroughly mixed in, mix in the softened butter..
- Once the dough is all mixed together, prepare a floured work surface to knead. The dough will be really sticky and wet at first but as you knead and incorporate more flour, the dough will become firm and less sticky. Knead for about 15 minutes until firm dough is made but still soft and has a sticky touch to it..
- Set the dough in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap or a slightly damp towel. Place it in a warm area and let it rise until doubled in size. The oven with the lamp on is good enough of a warm space..
- Once the dough has doubled in size, remove it from the bowl and separate into 12 pieces by first cutting the dough in quarters and then cutting the quarters into threes. Roll each piece into a circle and place of a baking sheet with parchment paper. 6 on a sheet, 2 sheets..
- Place the tray back in a warm area to let it rise again. The dough may even rise to double its size again..
- Once the dough is risen again, remove from the warm area. Set the oven to 350°F..
- Take the remaining egg and mix in a splash of milk. Brush this mixture on the top of each bun and bake the buns for 15-20 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hokkaido milk buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hokkaido Milk Buns Recipe Video: