Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, scallops with garlic wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook scallops with garlic wine sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Make ready of for the scallops.
- Take 10 oz of scallops.
- Take 1 tbsp of Avocado Oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Get of GARLIC WINE SAUCE.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3-4 of small minced garlic, about 1 Tbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of heavy cream.
Steps to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat..
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Brush with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the scallops a few at a time to the hot pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side until they are brown and seared on both sides..
- Remove from the pan and keep warm..
- Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then pour in the white wine, lemon juice, and parsley..
- Bring the sauce to a simmer then cook until the sauce has reduced slightly..
- Add a Tbs heavy cream and stir..
- Add the scallops back into the pan and allow to heat through..
- Serve with rice and a Chardonnay..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food scallops with garlic wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce Recipe Video: