Clam pasta with garlic & wine this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, clam pasta with garlic & wine. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Clam pasta with garlic & wine is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Clam pasta with garlic & wine is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have clam pasta with garlic & wine using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Clam pasta with garlic & wine:
- Prepare of Garlic cloves & white onions diced.
- Prepare of Parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of teaspoons Butter.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Make ready of White wine you drink to love.
Steps to make Clam pasta with garlic & wine:
- Prep all ingredients in advance.
- Heat pan to medium high, olive oil, garlic & onion to sweat it out while pasta is a couple of minutes from done.
- Place a couple or three handful of clams (proportionally according to your liking). Turn to high heat then pour in the wine while you take a sip:). Put on the cover and let it come to boil.
- In goes the butter, lemon zest, parsley.
- Either mix in the pasta or pour the clams & goodness over a bed of pasta.
- No salt needed.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food clam pasta with garlic & wine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Clam pasta with garlic & wine Recipe Video: