Honey Mustard Red Wine Vinaigrette this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, honey mustard red wine vinaigrette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Mustard Red Wine Vinaigrette is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Honey Mustard Red Wine Vinaigrette is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey mustard red wine vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Take 3 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1-2 Tablespoons of honey, depending on how sweet you like things.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1.5 teaspoons of yellow mustard.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt to start.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Honey Mustard Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Put all ingredients except oil in a mixing bowl and whisk well until everything is well combined and all salt is dissolved. At this point before you add the oil is when you want to adjust your seasonings. (It's much easier to taste everything without the oil.).
- Add olive oil and whisk well again until all ingredients become incorporated. The mustard works to emulsify the dressing and keep the oil and vinegar from separating..
- That's it!.
- Toss with your favorite greens (I like anything that has arugula in it.) We had it with pan-fried salmon with olive oil-confited tomatoes on top the other night..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food honey mustard red wine vinaigrette recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Honey Mustard Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe Video: