2 Color Separated Milk Tea this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, 2 color separated milk tea. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
2 Color Separated Milk Tea is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. 2 Color Separated Milk Tea is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 2 color separated milk tea using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 Color Separated Milk Tea:
- Make ready of Tea.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup or more milk.
- Prepare of ice.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoon sugar.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
Steps to make 2 Color Separated Milk Tea:
- Ingredients and instrument. You can make your instrument with this idea..
- Cut drinking straw and set the small cup instrument on the cup..
- Put sugar in milk..
- First pour tea (without sugar), then pour milk from the small cup very slowly. Lower layer (milk with sugar) is heavier than upper layer (tea without sugar).
- Decorate with whipped cream. Enjoy 😉.
- Butterfly pea milk tea 💗so beautiful 😃.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 2 color separated milk tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
2 Color Separated Milk Tea Recipe Video: