Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- Get of <soup>.
- Prepare 400 cc of Soy milk.
- Take 50 cc of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- Prepare 100 cc of Cold water.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 of Star anise.
- Take of And Black Pepper.
- Take of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- Prepare 200 g of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- Get 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Get 2 tsp of Suger.
- Get 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- Make ready of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- Get of Noodles.
- Make ready of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- Take of chainese chili oil.
Steps to make Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cold soy milk soup and nikumiso noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles Recipe Video: