Red Wine Braised Short Ribs in Reduction Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, red wine braised short ribs in reduction sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs in Reduction Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Red Wine Braised Short Ribs in Reduction Sauce is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have red wine braised short ribs in reduction sauce using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Braised Short Ribs in Reduction Sauce:
- Take 3 lb of bone-in short ribs.
- Take 2 of bacon strips.
- Take 3 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbls of butter.
- Get 1.5 of large white onions chopped.
- Make ready 3 of carrots peeled- and chopped.
- Get 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbls of flour.
- Take 2 tbls of tomato paste.
- Get 3/4 bottle of red wine.
- Get 6 sprigs of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of thyme.
- Make ready 3 sprigs of oregano.
- Get 3 sprigs of rosemary.
- Make ready 2 of fresh or dried Bay leaves.
- Get 1 head of garlic halved.
- Get 2.5 cups of low sodium beef broth.
Instructions to make Red Wine Braised Short Ribs in Reduction Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 215°..
- Season short ribs with salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat Dutch oven on med low heat and add bacon strips. Cook the fat out of the bacon without burning the bacon..
- Remove bacon strips and store for snack later. Keep bacon fat in Dutch oven, add butter and set heat to med high..
- Brown short ribs on all sides, if needed work Browning multiple batches if necessary, cook should be about 8 minutes per batch..
- Transfer short ribs to a plate. Keep about 3 Tbsp. drippings inside Dutch oven. Can use a little more..
- Add onions, carrots, and celery to pot and cook over medium-high heat cook for a few minutes..
- Add tomatoes, stirring often, until onions are browned, about 5 minutes..
- Add flour and tomato paste; cook, stirring constantly, until well combined and deep red, 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in wine and cook off alcohol. Add the beef stock and bring to a boil..
- Add all herbs and garlic and some more salt if needed to sauce. Add short ribs with any accumulated juices to Dutch oven. Bring to a boil;.
- Cover Dutch oven and put in oven. Cook until short ribs are tender, 2–21/2 hours..
- Transfer short ribs to a platter. Strain sauce from Dutch oven into a sauce pan..
- Reduce down until it gets a good consistency but not too thick its not a gravy. Sauce should shimmering..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red wine braised short ribs in reduction sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs in Reduction Sauce Recipe Video: