Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, coquito (puerto rican eggnog). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coquito (puerto rican eggnog) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Get 1 of box/can of Cream of Coconut (See Below).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rum (Barcardi brand White, Dark or Black Rum).
Steps to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- In a large blender mix all the ingredients, with the exception of the rum, and blend everything together..
- After all the ingredients are well blended, add the rum, then mix well once again..
- If you don't have enough room in your blender transfer the mixture into a large pot, then add the rum, and use a large mixing spoon the blend the rum and the other ingredients together..
- Bottle mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow the Coquito to "thicken up" before serving..
- I use the "GRACE" brand of Creamed Coconut for my Coquito. Gives you the texture of the Coconut with being overpowering. If you can't find this brand you can use any brand of Cream of Coconut..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food coquito (puerto rican eggnog) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) Recipe Video: