Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of minced shallots.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1-1.5 Tablespoons of water depending on how acidic your vinegar is.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Dijon or spicy brown mustard.
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Make ready to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil (or your neutral flavored oil of choice for salad dressings).
Steps to make Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Put all ingredients *except* oil and stir or whisk to blend everything thoroughly, and at least until all sugar and salt are dissolved. Give it a taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Then add oil and make sure to give it a really good whisking right before dressing your salad to incorporate the oil with the other ingredients. The reason I always add oil last is because it's so much easier to taste the balance of seasonings before the oil's been added..
- An optional ingredient you might consider having on hand for dressings is xanthan gum. In *very* small amounts, it's a great emulsifier, which helps keep the oil and vinegar parts of your dressing in suspension together, i.e., emulsified. For this quantity of dressing, slurry about 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum with half a teaspoon of whatever oil you're using, then pour into the dressing and whisk or blend for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep in mind that you can't slurry xanthan gum with water..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette Recipe Video: