Milk powder burfi this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, milk powder burfi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk powder burfi is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Milk powder burfi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have milk powder burfi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk powder burfi:
- Get 100 g of dry milk powder.
- Prepare Half of cup milk.
- Prepare 5 tbs of condance milk.
- Take 2 tbs of powder sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cardamom powder.
- Get 2 tbs of butter or ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of yellow food color.
Steps to make Milk powder burfi:
- Sabse pehle frying pan me butter dale melt hone par milk dale.
- Milk boil hone par dry milk powder or food color dale or low heat pe regularly stir karte Jae jab tak ki yeh thoda thick ho Jae.
- Then condance milk add kare sath hi sugar or cardamom powder b dal de.
- Thick hone par palate me nikal de or 1-2 hrs fridge me rakh de or set hone par pieces cut kar le or serve kare..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk powder burfi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk powder burfi Recipe Video: