Dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti:
- Make ready 1 cup of milk nestle milk powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of bura.
- Make ready 10-15 of chopped kishmish.
- Take 10 of grated almond.
- Prepare 2 of dairy milk chocolate.
- Get 1/4 cup of buna hua til.
Steps to make Dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti:
- We first take one spoon ghee and melt in the kadai..
- Now put the nestle milk powder and stir for 5 min on low flame till light brown and then put the bura and mix well..
- Fianlly melt the dairy milk chocolate in the 1/2 cup boiling water.put the same in the kadai and mix all well..
- Add the chopped kishmish and grated almond..
- Now wet your hands or put some drops of oil on then palm and make chocolate pede..
- In the another nonstick pan put til and stir till golden brown.Now take them out on a plate and let them cool..
- Now put the chocolate pede in the til mixture to attach the til all over the pede.And your chocolate dry fruit til pede is ready to serve.Happy cooking!!!!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Dairy milk chocolate til pede for makarsankranti Recipe Video: