Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Make ready Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg, scrambled.
- Take 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- Take 3 Tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction Recipe Video: