Tea Kanten with milk this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tea kanten with milk. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tea Kanten with milk is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tea Kanten with milk is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tea kanten with milk using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tea Kanten with milk:
- Get 200 ml of Black tea.
- Get 100 g of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 g of agar.
- Get of Milk.
Instructions to make Tea Kanten with milk:
- ①Put the 200ml of tea in a saucepan. ②Add 2g of agar. ③Mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. ④Turn down the flame when it boils. Simmer it for 2minuites..
- ①Add 100g of granulated sugar. ② Mix them on medium flame. ③Turn down the flame and simmer it for 1minuite. ④Skim off the scum and turn off the flame..
- Pour the Kanten liquid in a tray. Leave it until it gets hard completely. Then put it in a refrigerator to make it cold..
- Crush it with a spoon or a fork and put in a cup. Pour cold fresh milk on it..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tea kanten with milk recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tea Kanten with milk Recipe Video: