Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy shrimp and broccoli in chipotle wine broth. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy shrimp and broccoli in chipotle wine broth using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth:
- Get 2 lbs of Raw Large Shrimp, peeled & deveined.
- Make ready 3 heads of Broccoli, cut into florets.
- Make ready 1 of medium red onion, thin sliced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 Tbsp of butter, divided.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 cup of white wine.
- Get 1 of Chipotle pepper chopped.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of adobo sauce, from Chipotle pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth:
- Prep broccoli, onions and shrimp, set aside..
- Add olive oil and 2 Tbsp butter to large pan and heat to medium high. Add in broccoli and onions, sautéing until onions are soft. Add in salt, pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to combine..
- Cover pan to steam Broccoli for about 5 minutes..
- Remove lid and add wine, Chipotle and adobo sauce. Turn heat down to medium. Stir and then add raw shrimp tossing and cook until shrimp are pink..
- Add the last 2 Tbsp butter to finish broth. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy shrimp and broccoli in chipotle wine broth recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Shrimp and Broccoli In Chipotle Wine Broth Recipe Video: