Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, sourdough kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sourdough kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup:
- Get 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic freshly milled Kamut flour.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of turbinado sugar.
- Get 1 of smidgen of sea salt.
- Make ready of ~1/2 cup almond milk (adjust more or less to your desired pancake consistence).
- Take 1 tsp of Rumfords baking powder.
Instructions to make Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup:
- Mix all wet ingredients with all dry ingredients in a large cup. allow the mixture to ferment 8 hours to overnight.
- Right before making pancake, in a separate cup, add 1/2 tsp of Rumfords baking powder to every 6 oz of sourdough pancake batter. In this way, you can cook as little as one serving (2 small pancakes). Rest of the batter can be refrigerated and cook in another time..
- Heat a cast iron pan or skillet on stove at high heat. Melt about 1/2 Tsp of butter before pouring in about 3 oz of batter into the hot pan. Turn down the heat to medium and cook for about 30 seconds or longer until you see your pancake doubled in height. Add fresh or dried berries as you wish.
- Using a metal spatula, flip your pancake over and cook the other side for another 15 seconds..
- For making the butter almond milk syrup per serving, add 1 Tsp of butter in the same hot pan. Immediately pour in 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1 tsp of sugar or more as you desire. Cook until bubbling and liquid reduce to half. Finally drop in a dash of baking soda before the syrup rise up in huge bubbles. Quickly drizzle them on your hot pancakes and serve right away.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sourdough kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sourdough Kamut pancake with butter almond milk syrup Recipe Video: