Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, rib roast / prime rib with sage red wine sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rib roast / prime rib with sage red wine sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce:
- Get 1 of (4-bone-in) standing rib roast, preferably from the loin end.
- Make ready of Canola oil, to coat roast.
- Get of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to cover entire roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of red wine.
- Get 4 of fresh sage leaves.
Steps to make Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce:
- Turn the oven to 250 degrees F..
- Remove the roast from the refrigerator and rub with canola oil. Remember to rub the bones with oil, as well. Once the roast is completely coated with oil cover the roast with kosher salt, about half a teaspoon per bone. Next, rub with freshly ground pepper to coat the surface..
- Place the roast in a glass bake-ware dish. Place a probe thermometer into the center of the roast and set for 118 degrees..
- Roast until internal temperature is achieved. Remove the roast and turn oven up to 500 degrees F. Cover with heavy-duty foil. Allow the roast to rest until an internal temperature of 130 degrees F. is reached..
- Place the roast back into the preheated 500 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until you've achieved your desired crust. Remove and transfer roast to a cutting board. Keep covered with foil until ready to serve..
- Degrease the juices in the glass pan. Place the pan over low heat and deglaze with 1 cup of water. Add the wine and reduce by half. Roll the sage leaves in between your fingers to release the flavors and aroma. Add to the sauce and cook for 1 minute. Strain and serve on the side..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rib roast / prime rib with sage red wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rib Roast / Prime Rib with Sage Red Wine sauce Recipe Video: